Saturday 19 March 2011

pork and stuffing batches

This is definatly not a recipe ... It's just one of my favourite things to do, its easy and great when you've got a massive joint of pork and have a load of friends coming over.



I cooked mine joint slowly and in the end it took about 4 hours ... I cook it on high for half an hour and then slow with the oven down really low, about half an hour to an hour before we want to eat I carve it all up, and pour gravy into the pan to keep it succulant. Please make sure you cook your pork well and follow either the instructions on the pack carefully or I find this webite really helpful to work out how long i need to cook my pork for.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/pork 

I just put the meat on the table with the bread rolls, various types of stuffing (which i didnt make myself), apple sauce, and anything else you fancy eating with it. Oh and obvious a bowl full of crackling! And let my friends tuck in!

No comments:

Post a Comment