Saturday 26 March 2011

easy easy french bread pizza

made with fridge and store cupboard essentials!

I was wondering what to have for lunch today! I didn’t have anything exciting in the cupboards just the everyday stuff … so I decided French bread pizza would be nice!

This is what I used …


A Part bake baguette
Cheddar cheese
Onion
Green Pepper
Ham
Oregano
Garlic
Dried grated parmesan
Canned tomatoes

Obviously you can use whatever you have in you cupboard and make your favourite pizza.

Part bake your baguettes – mine needed 10 mins so I gave them about 7, then
using as much or as little as you want … build up your pizza topping, starting with the tomato and ending with the cheese.

Then I baked mine for about another 10 mins … and ate them! ☺


1 comment:

  1. ooh, i haven't done this in ages, now i'm hungry.
    Thanks for you blog site, it's becoming my new cookbook, i'll be able to clear the shelves before long and just refer to this.

    ReplyDelete