Monday 26 March 2012

Stu's Killer Jungle Sauce

I best start this blog off with a public health warning!! 
this sauce is HOT !! 
It's Hotter than hot ... 
In fact it's just totally insane ... but if your up for trying it ... he's given me his recipe ... 
Just to give you an idea ... I literally put my finger in the rim of the bottle and tried the tiniest bit ... 
I then downed about 4 pints of milk! Insane ... 
but this is how many Scotch Bonnets he put in it ... so you get an idea ... 




so yeh .. He's pretty insane ... these babies are also home grown! 


anyway if you dare try it ... here's his recipe ... 
I'd suggest cooking this one on a nice day so you can open all the windows and ventilate the house! 


I honestly think though a few drops of this bad boy in a chilli or something would be awesome! 


Jungle Sauce!

10-20 Scotch Bonnets / how ever many you dare!
2 inches ginger
2 garlic cloves
1 tin of tomatoes
handful of chopped oregano or basil 
sea salt
A huge glug of cider vinegar!

Extra:
(half a chopped mango if you fancy it)
1.chop 2.simmer 3.blend 4.bottle! 5.ouch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment