Friday 1 April 2011

krispy heaven !


These were a scrummy little idea i came up with the other day ... I'm sure someone somewhere must have thought to do these before! anyway it's my easy peasy version of a rice krispy cake! Most people just use plain krispies with milk chocolate ... I decided to try ... chocolate krispies with white chocolate ... we had people coming round and we didn't have a lot of time to prepare and so this was 5 min mission to make something presentable. They obviously went down a treat because i didn't even get to try one ... everyone else gobbled them down! I thought these would only work at kids parties ... how wrong i was!!


I used 300g of melted white choc (i just melted it in the microwave) and the poured in krispies a little at a time ... I can't tell you how many i used - i just poured and stirred - until i thought it was a good sticky consistency!

Yum yum x

No comments:

Post a Comment